From: Han So <hansolo2218@gmail.com>
To: Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@irif.fr>
Cc: galene@lists.galene.org
Subject: [Galene] Re: Federated servers or multiple turns?
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 22:08:55 -0500	[thread overview]

Attempted what you said, but it turned out we couldn’t even get a simple external turn server working.  We tried to use a pion go turn server, a simple one, then the log one, and also tried a coturn server.  As a last ditch effort we copied the galene local turn server and moved it externally and that didn’t work.  In all cases the initial connection was fine, relay test was successful, but the moment we enable the video and audio, it fails.  This was prior to doing any code changes to attempt multiple turns.  Any hints on how to make external turns work?
Hans