* [Galene] Re: Integration with XMPP
       [not found] <172060362264.994.6792618607457768413@gauss.local>
@ 2024-07-10 10:45 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2024-07-10 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Goffi; +Cc: galene

> I'm the lead developer of the Libervia project, an XMPP based all-in-one
> communication tool (https://libervia.org).

Thanks, I'll have a look.

> I've already implemented an XMPP component (a sort of "universal plugin" that
> you use on an XMPP server), which translate Galène API to XMPP signaling
> (Jingle).

> The component is build on Libervia, but it can be used with any XMPP
> server or client

That's very interesting.  What client do you suggest for testing?  (Linux
or Android, preferably.)

Please note that Galene's protocol is not frozen yet: it is still possible
to make incompatible changes (by bumpting the protocol version number),
even though it's a little bit of work (we need to update the JavaScript
interface when that happens, but also all native clients).  So please feel
free to suggest changes, and I'll try to take them into account the next
time I bump the major protocol version.

Thanks again,

-- Juliusz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-07-10 10:45 UTC | newest]