Galène videoconferencing server discussion list archives
From: "Mathieu Carrandié" <m@unseult.net>
To: galene@lists.galene.org
Subject: [Galene] About versioning (semver) and Internationalization (i18n)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 22:37:44 +0200

Hi,

I'm not a Go developer at all (for now ?...), but surfing around the web to
know more about it I found those 2 packages :
About git tags semver :
https://github.com/therootcompany/go-gitver

About i18n :
https://github.com/nicksnyder/go-i18n

I can't tell if those are overkill or useful, I just wanted to point them
to anyone fluent with Go.

Still about version, I think it would be nice to have a way to get the
actual version number on the server side and client side :
like a 'galene -v' command on the server side
and a function in the protocol.js to help display it dynamically on the
frontend.

M.

--
Mathieu Carrandié, artisan web