* [Galene] Self-signed generated certificate
@ 2021-05-25  9:53 eric_G
From: eric_G @ 2021-05-25  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene

I finally decided to remove from the galene YunoHost script the self-signed generated certificate and let Galène generate it.
cf. https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/galene_ynh/issues/10#issuecomment-786815410
According to the logs, it works (`Generate self-signed certificate`), but where are these generated certificates stored (I expected to find them in the /data folder).

Also I see in the doc the `-udp-range` option. Is it available with Galène 0.3.5?

Best,
Éric

* [Galene] Re: Self-signed generated certificate
@ 2021-05-25 11:32 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-05-25 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eric_G; +Cc: galene

> According to the logs, it works (`Generate self-signed certificate`),
> but where are these generated certificates stored (I expected to find
> them in the /data folder).

They're never stored on disk -- they're only kept in memory, and
regenerated every time you restart Galene.

> Also I see in the doc the `-udp-range` option. Is it available with
> Galène 0.3.5?

No, it's only in 0.4 (current master).  I can backport it if it's
important for you.

-- Juliusz

* [Galene] Re: Self-signed generated certificate
@ 2021-05-25 11:45   ` eric_G
From: eric_G @ 2021-05-25 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juliusz Chroboczek; +Cc: galene

>> Also I see in the doc the `-udp-range` option. Is it available with
>> Galène 0.3.5?
>
> No, it's only in 0.4 (current master).  I can backport it if it's
> important for you.

Thanks for the answers, I will wait for the 0.4 version to integrate the option.
Éric