* [Galene] release 0.3.3?
@ 2021-04-15 11:56 Michael Ströder
From: Michael Ströder @ 2021-04-15 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene

HI!

There were some interesting commits with important fixes for the static
web content recently.

I'd love to update my openSUSE package but would prefer to use an
official release.

Any plans to release 0.3.3?

Ciao, Michael.

* [Galene] Re: release 0.3.3?
@ 2021-04-15 12:08 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-04-15 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ströder; +Cc: galene

> Any plans to release 0.3.3?

Yeah, I agree it's fairly urgent.  Current master actually fixes a
crash (that seems to happen every couple of months or so on a busy server).

I think I'm going to merge Alain's fixes for iPad and release as it is,
and leave the remainder of Alain's work for a future 0.4 -- I'm just too
busy (lazy?) right now to review the whole lot.

-- Juliusz

* [Galene] Re: release 0.3.3?
@ 2021-04-15 12:51   ` Michael Ströder
From: Michael Ströder @ 2021-04-15 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene

On 4/15/21 2:08 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> Any plans to release 0.3.3?
>
> Yeah, I agree it's fairly urgent.  Current master actually fixes a
> crash (that seems to happen every couple of months or so on a busy server).
>
> I think I'm going to merge Alain's fixes for iPad and release as it is,
> and leave the remainder of Alain's work for a future 0.4 -- I'm just too
> busy (lazy?) right now to review the whole lot.

Sounds like a good plan. I appreciate baby steps / small releases.

Ciao, Michael.

* [Galene] Re: release 0.3.3?
@ 2021-04-15 16:36   ` Michael Ströder
From: Michael Ströder @ 2021-04-15 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene

On 4/15/21 2:08 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> Any plans to release 0.3.3?
>
> Yeah, I agree it's fairly urgent.  Current master actually fixes a
> crash (that seems to happen every couple of months or so on a busy server).
>
> I think I'm going to merge Alain's fixes for iPad and release as it is,
> and leave the remainder of Alain's work for a future 0.4 -- I'm just too
> busy (lazy?) right now to review the whole lot.

Would it also make sense to use newer pion module releases?

Ciao, Michael.