Galène videoconferencing server discussion list archives
* [Galene] Re: Not working over 4G
       [not found] <CA+_U3xauy4UoiV+KCoy+PDJP6d=m18aHAxZijVVP_RDiyO2mvw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-03-02  6:16 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-03-02  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rob Dean; +Cc: galene

Hi Rob,

> I'm experimenting with a number of scenarios and use cases. One would be
> for the operator to be in the field, broadcasting over 4G.  When I try
> running a mobile with 4G as the operator, the desktop computers do not
> connect to the operator.

What happens?

1. Does the text chat work?

2. Does the mobile work with my instance of Galène (https://galene.org:8443,
then pick the group "public")?

> Does Galène not currently work in this use case, am jumping the gun, or have I
> missed a setting somewhere?

I suspect that the TURN server is not accessible from the 4G network.
What happens when you type

  /relay-test

in the chat?

-- Juliusz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-02  6:16 UTC | newest]