* [Galene] galene videoconferencing server on... mips... on openwrt
@ 2021-01-27  9:15 Dave Taht
From: Dave Taht @ 2021-01-27  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cerowrt-devel; +Cc: galene

jules, you have made my year. And it aint even february yet! Not that
I've finished compiling a new cerowrt build or done anything but this
compile test.

d@ceres:~/git/galene/galene$  CGO_ENABLED=0 GOOS=linux GOARCH=mips
GOMIPS=softfloat go build -ldflags='-s -w'
d@ceres:~/git/galene/galene$ file galene
galene: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, MIPS, MIPS32 version 1 (SYSV),
statically linked, stripped

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave@taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729

* [Galene] Re: galene videoconferencing server on... mips... on openwrt
@ 2021-01-27 12:51 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-01-27 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: cerowrt-devel, galene

> d@ceres:~/git/galene/galene$  CGO_ENABLED=0 GOOS=linux GOARCH=mips
> GOMIPS=softfloat go build -ldflags='-s -w'
> d@ceres:~/git/galene/galene$ file galene
> galene: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, MIPS, MIPS32 version 1 (SYSV),
> statically linked, stripped

Dave, if you run out of memory, please play with the GOGC environment
variable.  (The default is 100, you can probably set it to 40 without much
of a performance hit.)

(If you're going to run it on a 128MB machine, I'll probably going to have
to do some work on memory consumption — the resend cache is currently
generously when the RTT is small, it could usefully be reduced.)