Galène videoconferencing server discussion list archives
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [Galene] CSS cleanup
@ 2026-10-04 14:33 Valent@MeshPoint
  0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Valent@MeshPoint @ 2026-10-04 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene@lists.galene.org

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 640 bytes --]

Hi Juliusz and list,

I started to clean up the CSS. Let me know if this PR makes sense as a 
first step: it groups all z-index values in one place, so they're not 
scattered all over galene.css:
https://github.com/jech/galene/pull/337

I also sent a second one for the sidebarnav. Its width was set in the 
.js file, so I moved it into galene.css so all numbers for adjusting the 
UI/UX experience is in one place:
https://github.com/jech/galene/pull/338

I tested both patched independently and then together, but test them 
also on your systems.

Any comments and constructive feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
Valent

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1843 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] only message in thread

only message in thread, other threads:[~2026-10-04 14:33 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz follow: Atom feed
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2026-10-04 14:33 [Galene] CSS cleanup Valent@MeshPoint

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox