Galène videoconferencing server discussion list archives
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [Galene] four other oft-requested features
@ 2021-07-16  1:41 Dave Taht
  2021-07-16 11:53 ` [Galene] " Juliusz Chroboczek
                   ` (3 more replies)
  0 siblings, 4 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Dave Taht @ 2021-07-16  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene

I gave galene a BIG plug in the last 5 minutes of my most recent podcast, here:

https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly/episodes/638?autostart=false

Some features

1) Better video logging and combination of speakers video and audio.

2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
deaf.

3) Roundtable mode - where each speaker is given a limited time to
speak, with a visible clock, other speakers can grant the existing
speaker some time from their pool, and a moderator (automated) that
silences that speaker and then queues the next speaker

4) whatever someone with something cools wants to propose.

I can write a sure-to-hit- grant proposal for any of these if only
there was someone willing to tackle it. Deadline is July 30th.

-- 
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/

Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16  1:41 [Galene] four other oft-requested features Dave Taht
@ 2021-07-16 11:53 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-16 13:07   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features / forwarding control ibu ☉ radempa
  2021-07-27 22:03   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Eliot Mack
  2021-07-16 12:16 ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Antonin Décimo
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
  3 siblings, 2 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-16 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: galene

> 1) Better video logging and combination of speakers video and audio.

Yes, it's an important missing feature.

I would reformulate it as better export of recordings -- storing
recordings as multiple independent files is good design, but there should
be a way to export a recording as a single file.

This could probably be done in Javascript on the user device.

> 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
> somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
> deaf.

Do any free software browsers support the Speech Synthesis API?  Dave,
what does your browser say if you type

    window.speechSynthesis.getVoices();

in the Javascript console?  For me, it returns an empty list.

> 3) Roundtable mode - where each speaker is given a limited time to
> speak, with a visible clock, other speakers can grant the existing
> speaker some time from their pool, and a moderator (automated) that
> silences that speaker and then queues the next speaker

The server only allows you to mute a user remotely, not to unmute them.
That's an important property, and one that I'd be unwilling to break.

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16  1:41 [Galene] four other oft-requested features Dave Taht
  2021-07-16 11:53 ` [Galene] " Juliusz Chroboczek
@ 2021-07-16 12:16 ` Antonin Décimo
  2021-07-16 12:57   ` Jeroen van Veen
  2021-07-16 13:08 ` T H Panton
  2021-07-16 18:32 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  3 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Antonin Décimo @ 2021-07-16 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: galene

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 364 bytes --]

>
> 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
> somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
> deaf.
>

Wouldn't speech-to-text be more useful in that case? There's also the
Speech Recognition API for browsers.

Notably, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon offer realtime Speech to Text
services at approx 2$ per hour.

>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 808 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16 12:16 ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Antonin Décimo
@ 2021-07-16 12:57   ` Jeroen van Veen
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Jeroen van Veen @ 2021-07-16 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Antonin Décimo; +Cc: Dave Taht, galene

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 594 bytes --]

Maybe something self-hosted like this would work? https://voice2json.org/

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
Op vrijdag 16 juli 2021 om 2:16 PM schreef Antonin Décimo <antonin.decimo@gmail.com>:

>> 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
>> somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
>> deaf.
>
> Wouldn't speech-to-text be more useful in that case? There's also the Speech Recognition API for browsers.
>
> Notably, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon offer realtime Speech to Text services at approx 2$ per hour.
>
>>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1537 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features / forwarding control
  2021-07-16 11:53 ` [Galene] " Juliusz Chroboczek
@ 2021-07-16 13:07   ` ibu ☉ radempa
  2021-07-16 14:14     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-27 22:03   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Eliot Mack
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: ibu ☉ radempa @ 2021-07-16 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: galene

On 16.07.21 13:53, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> 3) Roundtable mode - where each speaker is given a limited time to
>> speak, with a visible clock, other speakers can grant the existing
>> speaker some time from their pool, and a moderator (automated) that
>> silences that speaker and then queues the next speaker
> The server only allows you to mute a user remotely, not to unmute them.
> That's an important property, and one that I'd be unwilling to break.

I'd also like such kind of automatic moderation which Dave is proposing.
And I agree that automatic unmuting is a no-go. The next speaker could 
however receive an invitation (text message) to unmute her:himself.

Ideally the forwarding would be controlled by a pluggable algorithm: The 
algorithm would signal the SFU which stream to forward. And the op would 
be able to set the initial algo and choose a different one later. The 
algo also would be able to send text messages to individual or all 
users. Maybe the algo could be reduced to some elementary syntax that 
could be described by a json-config file. Then for each algo that is 
wanted the server admin could provide such a forwarding control file 
that the ops can choose for their sessions.

Just some not well-thought-out ideas ...
ibu

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16  1:41 [Galene] four other oft-requested features Dave Taht
  2021-07-16 11:53 ` [Galene] " Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-16 12:16 ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Antonin Décimo
@ 2021-07-16 13:08 ` T H Panton
  2021-07-16 18:32 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  3 siblings, 0 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: T H Panton @ 2021-07-16 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: galene

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 507 bytes --]



> On 16 Jul 2021, at 03:41, Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
> somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
> deaf.

I’m finding Google chrome’s auto subtitles works pretty well for public-ish
conversations. It makes some hideous mistakes of course, but over all it is worth it,
especially for when one has an attention break, reading the text from a few seconds back is super useful.

T.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2844 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features / forwarding control
  2021-07-16 13:07   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features / forwarding control ibu ☉ radempa
@ 2021-07-16 14:14     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-16 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ibu ☉ radempa; +Cc: galene

>> The server only allows you to mute a user remotely, not to unmute them.
>> That's an important property, and one that I'd be unwilling to break.

> I'd also like such kind of automatic moderation which Dave is proposing.
> And I agree that automatic unmuting is a no-go. The next speaker could
> however receive an invitation (text message) to unmute her:himself.

In that case, there's no need for any server changes, just add something
like this to the client:

  let speakers = the list of speaker ids;
  let i = 0;
  while(true) {
      let speaker = speakers[i % speakers.length];
      serverConnection.userMessage('warning', speaker, 'Please unmute yourself');
      await sleep(30 * 1000);
      serverConnection.userMessage('mute', speaker);
  }

The tricky bit is integrating it into the UI, and I suck at UI.

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16  1:41 [Galene] four other oft-requested features Dave Taht
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
  2021-07-16 13:08 ` T H Panton
@ 2021-07-16 18:32 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-17 23:35   ` Dave Taht
  3 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-16 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: galene

> 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
> somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
> deaf.

Does the following work for you?

  https://galene.org/speech.html

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16 18:32 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
@ 2021-07-17 23:35   ` Dave Taht
  2021-07-18 22:17     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Dave Taht @ 2021-07-17 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juliusz Chroboczek; +Cc: galene

Open the pod bay doors, hal.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 11:32 AM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@irif.fr> wrote:
>
> > 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
> > somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
> > deaf.
>
> Does the following work for you?
>
>   https://galene.org/speech.html



-- 
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/

Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-17 23:35   ` Dave Taht
@ 2021-07-18 22:17     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-18 22:44       ` Dave Taht
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-18 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: galene

>> Does the following work for you?
>>
>>   https://galene.org/speech.html

> Open the pod bay doors, hal.

I assume this means it works for you.  So how do you envision the feature?

  - Messages are read as they arrive, or when you click on a button?

  - What happens if a new message arrives before the previous one has
    finished reading?  The new message is queued, or the old message is
    interrupted?

  - How is the language of the message determined?  Manually by the user?
    In the group configuration?

I'm quite willing to implement it, but I need to be assured that there's
someone actually using it to help me tune the UI.

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-18 22:17     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
@ 2021-07-18 22:44       ` Dave Taht
  2021-07-30 19:44         ` Frank Carmickle
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Dave Taht @ 2021-07-18 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juliusz Chroboczek, Frank Carmickle; +Cc: galene

Let me rope in a friend that is totally blind to help on the spec.
Frank, the galene crew. Galene crew, frank. Frank was adding a few
html assistance features to galene when last we spoke.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 3:17 PM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@irif.fr> wrote:
>
> >> Does the following work for you?
> >>
> >>   https://galene.org/speech.html
>
> > Open the pod bay doors, hal.
>
> I assume this means it works for you.  So how do you envision the feature?

Yes, you made me laugh with that url. Thx.

>   - Messages are read as they arrive, or when you click on a button?

As they arrive but if at all possible panned to one side or waiting
for a gap in conversation.

>   - What happens if a new message arrives before the previous one has
>     finished reading?  The new message is queued, or the old message is
>     interrupted?

queued.

>
>   - How is the language of the message determined?  Manually by the user?
>     In the group configuration?

Heh. auto-translation to another language on the fly would be amazing...

Not in the group.

The senders language should probably be in the "locale" info per browser
Same for the reciever's language (though less so)



>
> I'm quite willing to implement it, but I need to be assured that there's
> someone actually using it to help me tune the UI.

Frank?

>
> -- Juliusz



-- 
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/

Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-16 11:53 ` [Galene] " Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-16 13:07   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features / forwarding control ibu ☉ radempa
@ 2021-07-27 22:03   ` Eliot Mack
  2021-07-27 22:12     ` [Galene] Recording H.264 [was: four other oft-requested features] Juliusz Chroboczek
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Eliot Mack @ 2021-07-27 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juliusz Chroboczek; +Cc: Dave Taht, galene

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1848 bytes --]

Hi all,

I read through the plan to record all streams separately as independent
files, and then recombine them.

However, since h264 is not supported as a recording format, any stream that
comes in with this format would be lost.

Are there any plans to be able to convert h264 streams into a different
format for recording?

-Eliot

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 4:53 AM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@irif.fr> wrote:

> > 1) Better video logging and combination of speakers video and audio.
>
> Yes, it's an important missing feature.
>
> I would reformulate it as better export of recordings -- storing
> recordings as multiple independent files is good design, but there should
> be a way to export a recording as a single file.
>
> This could probably be done in Javascript on the user device.
>
> > 2) speech to text and text to speech. Notably feeding the chat -
> > somehow - into a speech synth - for those of us that are increasingly
> > deaf.
>
> Do any free software browsers support the Speech Synthesis API?  Dave,
> what does your browser say if you type
>
>     window.speechSynthesis.getVoices();
>
> in the Javascript console?  For me, it returns an empty list.
>
> > 3) Roundtable mode - where each speaker is given a limited time to
> > speak, with a visible clock, other speakers can grant the existing
> > speaker some time from their pool, and a moderator (automated) that
> > silences that speaker and then queues the next speaker
>
> The server only allows you to mute a user remotely, not to unmute them.
> That's an important property, and one that I'd be unwilling to break.
>
> -- Juliusz
> _______________________________________________
> Galene mailing list -- galene@lists.galene.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to galene-leave@lists.galene.org
>


-- 
Eliot Mack
CEO
Lightcraft Technology
(310) 821-3888
<(805)%20338-7199>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 3102 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Recording H.264 [was: four other oft-requested features]
  2021-07-27 22:03   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Eliot Mack
@ 2021-07-27 22:12     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-27 23:26       ` [Galene] " Eliot Mack
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-27 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eliot Mack; +Cc: galene

> However, since h264 is not supported as a recording format, any stream that
> comes in with this format would be lost.
> 
> Are there any plans to be able to convert h264 streams into a different format
> for recording?

Galene does not do any server-side transcoding, and I hope to keep it that
way.  The proper fix would be to allow recording H.264 + Opus, either in
MP4 or in MKV.  I'll see what I can do.

Just out of curiosity -- why are you using H.264?

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: Recording H.264 [was: four other oft-requested features]
  2021-07-27 22:12     ` [Galene] Recording H.264 [was: four other oft-requested features] Juliusz Chroboczek
@ 2021-07-27 23:26       ` Eliot Mack
  2021-07-28 12:03         ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 18+ messages in thread
From: Eliot Mack @ 2021-07-27 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juliusz Chroboczek; +Cc: galene, Greg Cockroft, Bill Warner

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 945 bytes --]

Hi Juliusz,

We have a stream coming in from a custom iOS app that uses the on-board
H.264/H.265 compression hardware to generate the stream.

Being able to record that along with the other streams would be very
useful. If enabling H.264 + Opus recording into mp4 solves this, great!

-Eliot

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 3:12 PM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@irif.fr> wrote:

> > However, since h264 is not supported as a recording format, any stream
> that
> > comes in with this format would be lost.
> >
> > Are there any plans to be able to convert h264 streams into a different
> format
> > for recording?
>
> Galene does not do any server-side transcoding, and I hope to keep it that
> way.  The proper fix would be to allow recording H.264 + Opus, either in
> MP4 or in MKV.  I'll see what I can do.
>
> Just out of curiosity -- why are you using H.264?
>
> -- Juliusz
>


-- 
Eliot Mack
CEO
Lightcraft Technology
(310) 821-3888
<(805)%20338-7199>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1948 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: Recording H.264 [was: four other oft-requested features]
  2021-07-27 23:26       ` [Galene] " Eliot Mack
@ 2021-07-28 12:03         ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-28 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eliot Mack; +Cc: galene, Greg Cockroft, Bill Warner

> We have a stream coming in from a custom iOS app that uses the on-board
> H.264/H.265 compression hardware to generate the stream.

Cool.  How do you communicate with Galène ?

Would you be willing to contribute an iOS app that does screen sharing ?
Some of my fellow lecturers would like to be able to use iPads for
teaching, and screenshare is not possible on iOS without a native app.

(Same is true of Android, by the way, so if anyone here knows how to do
WebRTC in an Android app, screensharing with Galène would be a useful
little project.)

> Being able to record that along with the other streams would be very useful. If
> enabling H.264 + Opus recording into mp4 solves this, great!

Ok, I'll see what I can do.

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-18 22:44       ` Dave Taht
@ 2021-07-30 19:44         ` Frank Carmickle
  2021-07-31  0:36           ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-31 16:39           ` [Galene] Speech [was: four other oft-requested features] Juliusz Chroboczek
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Frank Carmickle @ 2021-07-30 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: Juliusz Chroboczek, galene

I haven't had time to look at this, but I really would like to help this effort along. Has there been any more discussion on what work needs to happen?

Would it be okay if I just provided feedback?

--FC

> On Jul 18, 2021, at 6:44 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Let me rope in a friend that is totally blind to help on the spec.
> Frank, the galene crew. Galene crew, frank. Frank was adding a few
> html assistance features to galene when last we spoke.
> 
> On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 3:17 PM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@irif.fr> wrote:
>> 
>>>> Does the following work for you?
>>>> 
>>>>  https://galene.org/speech.html
>> 
>>> Open the pod bay doors, hal.
>> 
>> I assume this means it works for you.  So how do you envision the feature?
> 
> Yes, you made me laugh with that url. Thx.
> 
>>  - Messages are read as they arrive, or when you click on a button?
> 
> As they arrive but if at all possible panned to one side or waiting
> for a gap in conversation.
> 
>>  - What happens if a new message arrives before the previous one has
>>    finished reading?  The new message is queued, or the old message is
>>    interrupted?
> 
> queued.
> 
>> 
>>  - How is the language of the message determined?  Manually by the user?
>>    In the group configuration?
> 
> Heh. auto-translation to another language on the fly would be amazing...
> 
> Not in the group.
> 
> The senders language should probably be in the "locale" info per browser
> Same for the reciever's language (though less so)
> 
> 
> 
>> 
>> I'm quite willing to implement it, but I need to be assured that there's
>> someone actually using it to help me tune the UI.
> 
> Frank?
> 
>> 
>> -- Juliusz
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Latest Podcast:
> https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/
> 
> Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features
  2021-07-30 19:44         ` Frank Carmickle
@ 2021-07-31  0:36           ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  2021-07-31 16:39           ` [Galene] Speech [was: four other oft-requested features] Juliusz Chroboczek
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-31  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Carmickle; +Cc: Dave Taht, galene

> I haven't had time to look at this, but I really would like to help this
> effort along.

That's useful information in itself -- there's at least two people
interested in text-to-speech, and who might be willing to help with
testing.  I'll try to do a prototype if I find some time next week.

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

* [Galene] Speech [was: four other oft-requested features]
  2021-07-30 19:44         ` Frank Carmickle
  2021-07-31  0:36           ` Juliusz Chroboczek
@ 2021-07-31 16:39           ` Juliusz Chroboczek
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 18+ messages in thread
From: Juliusz Chroboczek @ 2021-07-31 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Carmickle; +Cc: Dave Taht, galene

> I haven't had time to look at this, but I really would like to help this
> effort along. Has there been any more discussion on what work needs to
> happen?

> Would it be okay if I just provided feedback?

Frank, I've put a proof-of-concept on

  https://galene.org:8444

After joining a group, type

  /speak

in the chat.  After that, all the chat messages you receive will be read
out loud.

Please let me know if you think it's useful, and I'll add a proper UI.

-- Juliusz

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 18+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-07-31 16:39 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 18+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-07-16  1:41 [Galene] four other oft-requested features Dave Taht
2021-07-16 11:53 ` [Galene] " Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-16 13:07   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features / forwarding control ibu ☉ radempa
2021-07-16 14:14     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-27 22:03   ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Eliot Mack
2021-07-27 22:12     ` [Galene] Recording H.264 [was: four other oft-requested features] Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-27 23:26       ` [Galene] " Eliot Mack
2021-07-28 12:03         ` Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-16 12:16 ` [Galene] Re: four other oft-requested features Antonin Décimo
2021-07-16 12:57   ` Jeroen van Veen
2021-07-16 13:08 ` T H Panton
2021-07-16 18:32 ` Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-17 23:35   ` Dave Taht
2021-07-18 22:17     ` Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-18 22:44       ` Dave Taht
2021-07-30 19:44         ` Frank Carmickle
2021-07-31  0:36           ` Juliusz Chroboczek
2021-07-31 16:39           ` [Galene] Speech [was: four other oft-requested features] Juliusz Chroboczek

Galène videoconferencing server discussion list archives

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror https://lists.galene.org/galene

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V1 galene galene/ https://lists.galene.org/galene \
		galene@lists.galene.org
	public-inbox-index galene

Example config snippet for mirrors.


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git